Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) is putting forth money prize of up to Rs. 10,000 to its clients on connecting Aadhaar card number with his/her IRCTC account, as per a roundabout issued by Indian Railways. As per IRCTC, this plan was presented in January 2018 and is appropriate till June 2018. Under this offer, clients are qualified for the ‘Fortunate draw conspire’ whose excursion initiates in the logbook month of that plan. In the second seven day stretch of the next month, five fortunate clients are chosen through modernized irregular fortunate draw process and are granted with a money prize up to Rs. 10,000, the roundabout said. Fortunate victors are granted with a money prize of Rs. 10,000 each alongside discount of full prepare passage after the total confirmation procedure to be finished by IRCTC.
10 things to think about IRCTC’s Rs. 10,000 money prize offer:
- Registered users who have authenticated themselves with Aadhaar KYC (Know Your Customer) and booked at least one PNR and whose journey commences in the calendar month of that lucky draw scheme are eligible for ‘Lucky Draw Scheme’ for that particular month, said IRCTC.
- Only those booked PNRs (Passenger Name Records) of Aadhaar authenticated users are eligible for ‘Lucky draw scheme’ wherein profile name of user is matching with one of the passenger names on the booked PNR, added IRCTC.
- Cancelled and TDR (Ticket Deposit Receipt) filed PNRs for non-travellers are not eligible for the ‘Lucky Draw scheme’.
- In case more than one PNR of same user gets selected then only one PNR of the user will be considered for the ‘Lucky Draw’ in the calendar month of that lucky draw scheme However, the same user will be eligible for ‘Lucky Draw’ in any other following month, noted IRCTC.
- Lucky winners are awarded with a cash prize of Rs. 10,000 each along with refund of full train fare of the selected ticket (PNR) after the complete verification process to be done by IRCTC.
- Names of ‘Lucky Draw’ winners are displayed on IRCTC website in the first week of the following month after verification of user details like mobile no, email, user id etc. of winners.
- IRCTC reserves the right to disqualify any IRCTC user(s) from the benefits of this offer without assigning any reason to it.
- IRCTC also reserves the right to discontinue this offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- Terms and conditions of the ‘Lucky Draw Scheme’ for Aadhaar authenticated users and passengers can be modified by IRCTC in future with due notice.
- Employees of IRCTC are not eligible for ‘Lucky Draw Scheme’ for Aadhaar authenticated users and passengers.